Best Outside Paint Ratings
Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint transforms clear glass into a highly reflective, mirror-like surface
- “Used it to make some old glass look like mercury glass and it came out really awesome.” – Sara Baty
- “This paint is awesome. very smelly but works great.” – LD
- “I sprayed this product on and it looks like silver again, but not in a fake way….very realistic!” – Antoinette
Rust-Oleum 1903830 11-Ounce Glass Spray Paint, Frosted Rust-Oleum Specialty Frosted Glass Spray adds a semi-transparent coating for decoration or privacy.
- “It really looks like frosted glass.” – Just Me
- “This worked really easy and give a very nice result.” – William Winkle
- “Again, apply in very even thin coats and you will love the results.” – Christopher L. DuChaine
- “I love Rust-Oleum products and this is a great product.” – Karen Gonzalez
- “This paint had great coverage, was easy to apply, and dried quickly.” – Lisa M. Rivers
- “Time = money, and saving time between multiple coats mean getting the job done quicker, which is well worth the few extra bucks.” – JwL
Rust-Oleum 210849 Hammered Spray, CopperRust-Oleum Stops Rust Hammered hides flaws and imperfections found in scratched, rusted or pitted metals. Apply directly over rust.
- “It started out as that bright gold colored metal, I buffed it up and used the hammered finish and it looks much more expensive now.” – Carolyn
- “It was easy to use and looked great on the item being painted.” – Bonbonach
- “I could special order a case of them from HD, but all I need is one can.” – J. Rabel
Rust-Oleum 7881830 Appliance Epoxy Enamels Spray Paint, White Rust-Oleum Specialty Appliance Epoxy is an ultra-hard, moisture resistance enamel that is specifically formulated for indoor metal surfaces.
- “The paint applied very well and looked great when I was finished.” – country girl
- “Color perfect for bisque appliance that was hard to match.” – Sunnie
- “Rust-Oleum makes high quality DIY paint products, with the best coverage and widest range of products available.” – Amanda Richards
Envirotex lite is a reactive polymer compound. It cures to a thick, glossy coating in about 8-hour at 70-Degree f, and reaches full strength and toughness in about 72-hour.
- “Product was east to use and works great!” – avasmom
- “It is easy to clean and the surface is nice and hard.” – J. Schultz
- “It is important to clean the things you want to re-use..” – Moose
Rust-Oleum 1906830 Lacquer 11 oz Gloss Spray Paint , Clear Rust-Oleum Specialty Lacquer Spray adds an ultra-hard, factory-like finish to furniture and accessories.
- “High gloss, seems durable, and very chic.” – Nashville shopper
- “This is amazing….the gloss is almost mirror-like.” – sophiejo
- “A couple of light coats and 3 light coats of polyurethane and it looks pretty darn good.” – Nadine Riley
When it comes to choosing a metallic paint for a do-it-yourself project, high-end decorative finish or large architectural specification, Modern Masters Metallic Paint Collection has you covered.
Suggestions of the Best outside paint
Do you have any outside paint suggestions that you think outside paint would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.